PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Politics Hamsterwheel v2.0
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2018, 06:50
chuks

I win! I win!

There was one space left on my BS Bingo card, and 2Pac just let me fill it in: "Look at her pic even a drunk teenager would not ride this dog face ugly hog!" (sic)

Thanks, 2Pac. I had been waiting for that: the classical Donald Trump defense of "Who would believe me perpetrating a sex attack on someone as ugly as that?"

I take it, 2Pac, that you are somewhat unfamiliar with the difference between normal sexual attraction on the part of a male to a female, and the wish on the part of a male to dominate a female, even by the infliction of humiliation and pain, by using some level of aggression, even by using some level of violence. Maybe you want to read up on that sort of thing before sharing such stupid thoughts as the one I quoted, above, with our world-wide audience.

Just between us, 2Pac, I bet you understand very well the way that some cute little heifer or filly, even, can spark attraction on the part of some rootin' tootin' buckaroo. Given that accepted fact of life in the rural parts of our great country, why should it be unimaginable that, given sufficient beer, two 17 year-old city boys could not go after a 15 year-old schoolgirl, even an ugly one? Have you never heard of "beer goggles"?

OB, written like a man of learning! I see that we are both admirers of the great Mark Twain, from whose magnum opus The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn all American literature comes, at least according to Ernest Hemingway. Yes, you obviously are pulling up this passage, spoken by Pappy Finn, from deep within your memory:

They said he was a p'fessor in a college, and could talk all kinds of languages, and knowed everything. And that ain't the wust. They said he could VOTE when he was at home. Well, that let me out. Thinks I, what is the country a-coming to? It was 'lection day, and I was just about to go and vote myself if I warn't too drunk to get there; but when they told me there was a State in this country where they'd let that [bad word beginning with "n"] vote, I drawed out. I says I'll never vote agin.

If we see Tom Perez wearing a black armband we will know it's because he has lost one of our foremost citizens forever: OBGraham. Not that OB had any real plans to vote Democratic in the past, just that he's never, ever going to even think about doing that in the future.

Jeez! OB, good thing you don't live in Alabama or else you would have found yourself voting for a child molester, Roy Moore, instead of his Democratic opponent, Doug Jones. Well, I guess we can just call that the price of having fixed principles, being forced to vote for a child molester, and leave it at that.

Good on you, OB; people like me, we just change our minds all the time, depending on what we are confronted by. Sometimes we are disgusted by Bill Clinton, sometimes by Donald Trump, sometimes by Brett Kavanaugh ... you just never know which side of that great, national Party divide we are going to come down on. It's almost as though we have other things we hold to be much more important than Party affiliation.

Last edited by chuks; 1st Oct 2018 at 07:09.