PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2018, 18:20
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
I have been thinking about Ewald's response to the question. From what I see, TCT can fly the aircraft (how well is not for me to say) but her lack of navigation skills has be brought into question before. I am reminded that the front seat of the a/c was fitted with navigational equipment (Ipad/garmin stuff) and when you look back at post-landing video that does show Ewald he is busy tidying away something in the cockpit. My thought is that he was indeed crew and was the navigator,(guide, and supporter) on these flights. This would answer the "crew" tick on the NTSB report. What it doesn't answer though are the similarities in flying hours prior to the crash - both logging P1 hours ??

Only way to put that to rest is to show the logbooks - and I am damned sure if it were me and I could silence critics by showing a logbook I would be doing so. That would take some of the heat out of all other arguments.

It troubles me that there are good people with good reputations which they are prepared to risk for her.

As for LAA thread: it might help if it were renamed. Any member logging in might skim past it as the title has nothing to do with what will happen on the 21st October.