PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAE 727's
Thread: AAE 727's
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2003, 17:04
Rudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NoLights,

I don't want you to missinterprete what I said as the so called Mr T saying anything about the present operation or NJS.

When this saga first started he predicted that if anyone took the operation over it would be NJS, it was logical and that would be the best thing to happen for the staff and operation. I know he thinks the aircrew and people at TAAE that he knows are great people and just in the middle of an unfortunate situation. I couldn't repeat what he has said about some of the management and the way they went about things though.

As far as the situation now - a comment to me on Friday that he thought the administrator had done a great job of running the operation and quote" just shows what you can do when a company has capital". However, he is no doubt seriously sick of the ongoing saga and decided to bring it to and end one way or the other and get on with other priorities. It's clearly not worth the worry in his opinion! I suppose you can do that when you have options. Obviously things were not moving forward.

However, if d_concord is correct seems as though there may have been some frantic negotiations going on.

Any update?

Last edited by Rudder; 13th Oct 2003 at 18:45.