PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2018, 20:51
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jonzarno
I would have thought that the existence of the thread I suggested could be made known to the meeting
John , I know for a fact that we both sing from the same hymn sheet . I also have full admiration for the restraint and decorum that you have shown throughout all this tawdry and awful business.
But a separate thread on here , regardless of where it is placed , will have no influence whatsoever on the group of people from whom we would like a response . They simply do not do this sort of thing !
You have told me yourself that you are not an LAA member [ well hurry up and join , OK ] But unfortunately old boy , I don't really think that Team Tracey have it in THEIR agenda to address anything that has been brought up on any forum ! Remember , they are a lot better connected than us 'little people'.

There are connections which need to be severed here . Until that is done , we can only rely on our own initiatives and resources .

They will turn up on Oct21st , Hang around for the outcome , and then disappear. If the outcome suits them ; they'll be looking for redress . If the outcome doesn't suit them ; they'll still be looking for redress........It's lose/lose. And some people need to be hanging their heads in shame over all this !