PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2018, 15:35
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by clareprop
If Curtis-Taylor manages to get the vote rescinded and thus re-receives the award, .
This is the daft part about it all Clare . Colin Hales is the Bill Woodhams Trophy's current custodian and he will be handing the award to its new recipient , and that new recipient is most definitely NOT Tracey Curtis-Taylor !
I am convinced the TC-T's people believe that she was awarded that trophy for life and not on an annually rolling basis . She will be receiving nothing , other than having her honour and dignity restored.

If I wasn't such a tactful diplomatic person , I would suggest that the LAA should offer a trophy named 'The Ernest Saunders Trophy' , as I'm sure that most of the educated and intelligent people on here [ i.e. Those who Tracey's people describe as internet trolls] would appreciate that .

Oh,,,and Tracey/Ewald ,,,when you see Colin Hales ? Make sure he doesn't use that 'S' word , coz I know damn well that he wasn't. [and so does Fredy-Pig]

Last edited by Chris Martyr; 29th Sep 2018 at 07:18. Reason: As a humanitarian gesture .