PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2018, 19:36
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MaxR
It's really not that important.
@MaxR : Oddly enough Max , You've hit the nail right on the head there mate ! Here is the aviation version of any reality TV star you wish to name . I have asked quite a few of the professional guys in the airline I work , and most of them haven't a clue who this person is . Go to a busy place and poll a few members of the gen. pub. and I can almost guarantee that none of them will have heard of the person who is subject of this post . The only place that this person is famous , is in her head . Unless you factor in some of the bumbling , geriatric oafs in her little bubble who shuffle up to her at the various meetings in their blazers and cravats and tell her what a great message she is sending out to the lesser privileged .

The big regret though is , some of the bumbling , geriatric oafs who have been taken in by her total and utter garbage , just happen to be fairly influential in an organisation which is quite close to my heart . This is what really inflames many . Some people tried to stop this rather undesirable tumour spreading a couple of years back and until very recently were under the impression that they had succeeded . They hadn't !
To the relief of many , this thread died a death on September 7th . Guess whose self publicity seeking instincts caused this thread to re-open ? Apparently , the person in question is trying to promote a film . Not a great classic blockbuster or anything , but have a guess who the star is ?