PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2018, 16:07
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it is a terrible shame that Ewald describes the people posting here as ,"Sam's hateful helpers" . A terrible shame because 'hate' in its raw state is a frightening and deadly commodity and even people who I dislike intensely , I don't hate.
From what I can see , the majority of contributors to this thread appear to be literate, intelligent and probably professional [or retired professional] people and many from the aviation industry.
I certainly do not hate Tracey , although I do think what she did was somewhat contemptuous . Aviation is a meritocracy ! Even studying for an ordinary private licence requires a lot of commitment and a lot of your hard earned cash . For those who progress into the pro world , it is even more studying and cash , any air traffic people will tell a similar tale . As a [private] pilot and licensed aircraft engineer myself , I have sat more bloody exams than I care to remember [even scraped through some of 'em] But this ,,,is what aviation people rail against ! When someone attempts to dress up a big , expenses paid jolly and make it look like a pioneering expedition ...........and then lie about it to the world !

Ewald , I know you've been asked up on stage . Any bloke who restores vintage aeroplanes to 3G standards can't be a bad sort . So please don't try and go like for like with Tracey with the propaganda and the BS . This is what's burying her !