PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2018, 11:39
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As Sam has published the message from Herr Gritsch, I believe that, despite Herr Gritsch saying that he doesn’t read this forum, he may occasionally see posts from it. In the hope that that is the case, here is a message for him written in the hope that he may be able to help find a solution to this problem.

I have written it in German both in respect to Herr Gritsch and also to avoid possible misunderstandings in translation. I have followed it with an English translation.

Sehr geehrter Herr Gritsch

Obwohl sie behaupten diese Forum nicht zu lesen, in den Fall daß es doch unter ihre Augen fallen sollte, würde ich sie höflichst bitten Frau Curtis-Taylor zu überzeugen daß es liegt in seine eigene Interesse an die drei Fragen die mehrmals hier wiederholt würden Stellung zu nehmen.

Entweder kann sie gut und überzeugende Antworte dazu geben, oder kann sie es nicht. Seine kontinuierliche Stillschweigen darüber ist und bleibt der Hauptgrund für die Vorwürfe die gegen ihr hier immer noch ausgedrückt werden da seine Kritiker glauben, ob aus güten Grund oder nicht, daß die Verweigerung seinerseits Antworte zu geben ist selbst ein Beweis daß die Vorwürfe die gegen ihr ausgesprochen sind doch begrundet sind.

Ich glaube wir wären alle sehr dankbar sein wenn sie helfen würden etwas Licht an die Sache zu werfen.

Besten Dank!

#3Fragen

Dear Mr Gritsch

Although you say that you do not read this forum, in case you should see it, I would like respectfully to ask you to persuade Ms Curtis-Taylor to address the Three Questions that have been repeated here several times.

Either she can provide good and convincing answers or she can not. Her continuing silence over them is and remains the main reason for the accusations made here against her as her critics believe, whether for good reason or bad, that her refusal to give answers is in itself proof that the accusations against her are justified.

I believe that all of us would be grateful for any light that you can cast on the matter.

Many thanks!

#3Questions