PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belfast International-2
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2018, 20:57
True Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
and believing you are always right? that comments made by those who experience the process carry no weight? If that attitude was taken by a private business, there would be no business. Only thing that saves airport/security providers, throw the rule book at anyone who raises their voice, throw them out. And for your information, I obey the rules and respect them. You were not there, so you don't know what I experienced. I made no comment other than to the person who carried out my body search. You did not experience my experience of being almost barked at. I have put my coat through lots of times with my phone inside, maybe you could explain why it has never been queried before, including at Bfs. Regarding your comment that other countries are not to the same standard, I assume they meet the required standard otherwise the service would not be allowed to operate to the UK. I have seen security inspectors who have flown out to Turkey, watch the security process out there for a particular flight and board the same aircraft back home.Turkey has required you to remove watches for years, not needed here?

I have posted on here on a number of occasions of passing through Bfs security without any problem or serious delay. Monday was different.