PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2018, 15:45
Cazalet33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thinking again about your post about Refilwe Ledwaba. It would be a great idea to bring her work to the attention to the HACP?
I tried, that's why I said what I said about her (and 'Her') in this forum.

I'm not a member of LAA or of HCAP, nor have I ever been and nor do I ever wish to be. That's a bit off-topic, so:

I abhorr the decision of HCAP to uphold their laudits and applauses of TC-T's widely known bull.

The honesty deficit is at the heart of her bull. Perhaps that is why the LAA is torn asunder; and perhaps that's why the "Honourable" guys of the other place are so immutable and are so dumb when her dishonesty is so obvious to those who dare look?

Likely she would not be interested in the award itself but it might lead to offers of cash with which she could expand her programme.
NJ! You just unrelavelled TC-T's code; and you've showed what an honest woman role model can be.

She, Refilwe Ledwaba, is the antithesis of TCT.

Refilwe Ledwaba is taking black girls (and probably some black boys too, I suspect, and quite certainly some whites too), into the air and giving them that infectious delight which so may of us remember when we were infected with aviation.

Refilwe Ledwaba is the real deal. Tracey Curtis-Taylor just ain't.