PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2018, 10:31
Sam Rutherford

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For the removal of doubt:
  1. I have not been driving this thread, but I have been happy to supply absolutely correct and truthful information to it.
  2. I do not (still!) have any personal issues with Tracey, never have done. That may change as she tries to make it personal - though I'm trying to remain professional.
  3. My last post before the latest news broke was in July, asking people to let it drop as it had run it's course. My last post before that was in November 2017 (I, like many, have better things to do!).
  4. I've only been brought back in because the whitewashing and lies have restarted. Yes. Lies. Go on, sue me.
  5. I've now heard that from a number of sources that they have been contacted, asking for dirt on me, by Tracey and her supporters. I imagine this is part of the age-old strategy of deflection/avoidance - still trying to duck the questions that deserve answers.
  6. I guess, then, that the gloves are off and I can really go for it? Release all that I have?
Once again, I have only ever told one version of this story, it has not changed from day one (and nor will it). I suppose that we're soon to hear version 5 from TCT? For the avoidance of doubt...