PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2018, 21:59
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Jay Sata
I am hearing rumours Jonzarno that the the LAA has received legal threats.

It would be good if someone at the LAA can dispel these rumours.
...or confirm them.

As for the note by Ewald. So far as I can see, and many others on here, SR has only ever put forward one story about all of this, his account has not changed since day 1. The same cannot be said for anything that has come out of the TCT spin-machine.

For starters, the numbers do not stack up, on which specific legs did a SPONSOR sit up front rather than what I now read as Ewald Da Gamma . TCT's navigation skills have been brought into question on more than one occasion. An ATCO pal of mine who has had the pleasure of controlling her said "she couldn't find her arse with both hands" (His words not mine). The mention above about having difficulty getting from Goodwood to Yeovilton seems a more accurate description of ability, and the description which I have no reason to doubt about the chase-plane pathfinding when she was on her own.

This is the gift that keeps on giving. Legal action? well if the LAA want my files they are more than welcome and they detail and question far far more than I have ever published.

@pittsextra, Artemis no longer fund/funded the latter flights. I understand that to be a natural withdrawal from the programme; I am sure they would have wanted to renew the support if it was as well received as Ewald suggests.

Last edited by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY; 24th Sep 2018 at 22:01. Reason: to answer pittsextra