PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2018, 21:30
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nickswebs
Hi again Happy Pruners

This is my last post because I’ve far more trivial things to do with my time

Just a few quickies before I leave

SATCOS WHIPPING BOY ( #4200)
Q. Nick Adams, when are we going to see your great admission of guilt up on the BiaB site? Perhaps doing so may convey two things; a genuine desire to take the blame for this small piece of the whole charade, and confirmation that you are indeed who you say you are.
A. Confirmation of who I am is here on the website (type /nick/ after the .com) and unlike many of the people here I am using my own name and not hiding behind a pseudonym (which seems a little cowardly to me)

Null Orifice (#4192)
Q. Friends in high place
A. and in my case; friends in low places : )

Cazalet33 (#4171)
Q. the adverse consequences of stating the truth but I won't be losing any sleep over it. The adverse consequences are a result of her not telling the truth, Nick.
A. I’m sure that you haven’t deliberately misunderstood but just to clarify, I was referring to adverse consequences to me of me stating the truth

etc etc (ad infinitum)

Anyway, much as I have enjoyed our little interactions this is the last post from me.

Many people on this forum seem very angry, my advice is to relax and enjoy life a bit more.

Sorry I didn’t enter fully into the spirit of things of this hysterical witch hunt but I like to think that civilisation has evolved a little from the days of the ducking stool . . . . . . or maybe I'm wrong?

Sorry to see you go!

It’s a shame that you didn’t answer any of the Three Questions, especially since you specifically asked me what they are.

Oh, and I’m not in the least angry: just sad to see what some might consider to be the sheer lack of integrity and, frankly, cowardice that a failure to address these simple issues demonstrates on the part of both Ms Curtis-Taylor and her surrogates.

As I’ve said before: if there are good answers, why not give them? If not, it’s much better and more honourable to own up. If that is the case, and is what Ms Curtis-Taylor ends up doing, I will be at the front of the queue wanting to welcome her back into the GA community.

The continuing refusal to address these points simply guarantees the worst possible outcome for her and, frankly, I’d be amazed if her attempt to get her LAA award back is met with anything other than complete ridicule.

PS “Hysterical witch hunt”? You don’t write for Donald Trump as well do you?

Last edited by Jonzarno; 24th Sep 2018 at 21:55.