PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2018, 12:05
clareprop

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Extract, dated 26 October 2016, taken from BiaB website (courtesy waybackmachine.com) : https://web.archive.org/web/20161026...24%20Oct%2016/

Mr Rutherford has engaged in an online media campaign to discredit me and the BIAB team members by making false assertions concerning the expeditions and the roles of team members. I have previously stated publicly that I consider this to be part of a course of conduct designed to cause damage and distress. Mr Rutherford’s campaign is also promoted by his associate, Mike Flynn (who also operates under the pseudonym, Jay Sata) in the press and in online forums, and in particular Pprune. The actions of Mr Rutherford are now the subject of legal proceedings and have been reported to the police. Sam Rutherford is a member of the LAA – he was not present at the AGM but was represented by his proxy, Chris Martyr (see above).
Ms Curtis-Taylor is very clear. She is not threatening legal proceedings in her statement, she is saying the actions of the named individual are the subject of legal proceedings and have been reported to the police. So, nearly two years on, should Mr Rutherford have the time or inclination, perhaps he might update us on what must have been an extremely stressful experience for him?