PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 19:05
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Sam Rutherford
So, for the avoidance of doubt, I think that three logbooks (from the aircraft, Tracey and Ewald, covering all three trips) should be presented at the AGM for inspection. They are legal documents, less prone to 'he said, she said' and so what better way to demonstrate that she's right and we're all wrong?
The full quote Sam is a great summary of log-book inspection needs and likely outcomes. There is another point I would be interested in too in those log books, in particular who flew the Stearman from Hungary to the UK back in July(?) 2013 and in what capacity. I am still not convinced that all is above board with regards to licencing and flying an N-reg across Europe months before the appropriate licences were issued. As far as memory serves me I understood it to be that neither of them were licenced to do so.

If I am wrong then I apologise now...however... anyone with more knowledge than I feel free to comment and allay my idle curiosity. The topic was raised back then but was lost/buried in the plethora of other very interesting posts.

Last edited by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY; 23rd Sep 2018 at 20:12. Reason: to correct a date error.