PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 13:07
Sam Rutherford

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Q. Anyone else either on that train, or thinking of climbing aboard - you may wish to reconsider. There's no happy ending for this one, it's headed for the wall and it's going to be nasty.
A. To be honest I’m not sure how to take this. It seems like an implied threat but of course, I may be mistaken. Please would you publicly clarify whether or not it is and if so, maybe you could be more explicit?

Not a threat at all, and I still don't read my words that way.

My view is simply that there is no happy ending on this one - and thus my advice that forewarned is forearmed before you, or anyone else, attach yourselves to it. After that, we're all adults so fill your boots!

I was actually ON the Africa trip, I was there - as you probably know. I KNOW (not hearsay or rumour) everything about this whole sorry saga - and I KNOW what is and isn't true.

I’m afraid that there is only ONE person responsible for anything/everything from now on, and that is Tracey. As of a month ago, the story was dead (long overdue). Completely gone, and quickly forgotten. No more posts, no more nastiness – finished.

There is only one reason that the thread has been re-opened, the vitriol released – and that is Tracey’s decision to go back to the LAA and get The The Times to write a puff-piece about it (it even ends with a link to her film trailer??!!).

So, I’m afraid, whilst I had some sympathy in the past for the treatment she has received, I have NONE now. The fire was dying embers, she added the petrol all by herself (solo).

There’s nobody else to point at, nobody else to blame, it’s not someone else’s fault. An enormous error of judgement – as five minutes on any forum will demonstrate clearly. Even her supporters are wondering why she wanted to bring this all up again.