PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 11:42
nickswebs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everybodyApparently I’m only allowed to make 5 posts in 24 hours so I have to consolidate my replies into a single response. Hopefully this will be acceptable but please don’t hesitate to let me know if there are any points that you feel I haven’t covered.To: arketip ( #4165)
Q. Did you write her speech too, with the "solo" word?
A. No, I didn’t
Q. Did you create the sides too, with the "alone in the cockpit" words?
A. If it’s on the website then I probably did
Q. Is she "pretty horrified" enough to sue you for all the damage you caused?
A .I hope not, but we have a good relationship so I think it’s pretty unlikely To: Chris Martyr ( #4164)
Q. Let us just try to see through 'website boy' shall we. He has obviously been sent in to 'stir things up a bit'
A. No, my involvement is completely my own. I just don’t like bullies. Do you?To: Jonzarno (#4163)
Q. You seem to be having a go at lots of other posters here: why haven’t you insulted me? I’m feeling left out.....
A. Sorry, I didn’t realise that you were involved. Who are you and what do you want to know?To: megan (#4162)
Q. Prior to making the above post I cast an eye over Nick Adams web site. Since then when I turn on the relevant computer I am unable to launch any of my browsers (Firefox and Edge). Is this a tactic TCT has now resorted to? How is it done? Coincidental events?
A. I wish I was that clever. Don’t be paranoid. If you can drop your laptop round then I could probably fix it but I see your location is “Location: N/A” and I don’t know whether or not that’s close to Western Australia. p.s. I fix laptops for nothing for nice people – do you qualify?Q. why did she use the word on the Herne Bay video? It's a simple question which should have a simple answer.
A. Sorry, I don’t know. How could I? I’m just a humble webperson . . . To: Heli (#4160)
Q. nickswebs.com has this testimonial for someone’s jewellery site
A. Guilty as charged! I built an earlier website for Tracey. Sorry.To: Sam Rutherford ( #4143)
Q. Anyone else either on that train, or thinking of climbing aboard - you may wish to reconsider. There's no happy ending for this one, it's headed for the wall and it's going to be nasty.
A. To be honest I’m not sure how to take this. It seems like an implied threat but of course, I may be mistaken. Please would you publicly clarify whether or not it is and if so, maybe you could be more explicit?To: Midlifec (#4169)
Q. Dear Nick, I think you’ll find that it’s the “adverse consequences of speaking the truth” on Tracey’s part that have brought this whole sad affair to where it is.
A. Sorry Mid Life if that was not clear – my reply referred to the point from “SATCOS WHIPPING BOY ” (sic) in which he opined that “. . Nick, you have just shot yourself and your web-building business well and truly in the foot. Do you think anyone is going to trust your business ever again? Your little gaff has had serious consequences.” My reply was intended to say that I couldn’t care less because my personal values of honesty and integrity were far more important than my global website operation. If I don’t get any more clients as a result then so be it. Hopefully that covers the most recent questions and comments but please don’t hesitate to let me know if there are any points that you feel are not covered.