PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 00:22
nickswebs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by piperboy84
Thank you Mr Adams for your post, in which I note you included your skill sets, when compiling that lists did you perhaps omit Herne Bay based ventriloquist?
is the lowest form of wit

Originally Posted by Cazalet33
How did you hoodwink one or more very senior figures in the conspicuous finance house who spent oodles and oodles of boodle promoting and enabling her now apparent lies?

How did you do that, Nick? On your own?

You would be one very clever dude if you did that without her Ladyship's knowledge.

I greatly look forward to you telling us some more believable stuff, Nick.
i don't understand any of the points you are making here

My statement is very clear and straightforward
Originally Posted by Chris Martyr
It's probable that it was a mere "slip of the tongue". Tracey is good at them .
So where did this "MoJ" take place then , was it at a crown court hearing somewhere ? The Old Bailey maybe ? Errmm no ,,,,. in a little old wooden hut on an aerodrome .
I was there too and despite the fact that everyone in attendance knew exactly why they were there , only ONE person was allowed to stand up and hold court . Us hoi-polloi were requested to "let her have her say" . Afterwhich , her team requested that because it was only the people in the room who had heard her correct version , then only the people in the room should be eligible to vote . i.e. They were attempting to fiddle the vote ! It should be pointed out that Curtis-Taylor had brought a substantial entourage along with her , in order that the expected showing of hands would go heavily in her favour . All she had to do was wipe out the effect of the by-proxy voters and she was home and dry.
Another point which needs to be addressed at this AGM is security [ more of our money, to be thrown in the shredder ] because at 2016's AGM , not one single person requested to see my membership card , same also with others I spoke to . Which begs the question , how many of Team Tracey's cohorts in attendance actually were members ?

So if we are going to be re-visiting the scene of a miscarriage of justice , then I think we can probably work out who the principal mis-carrier will be . I also has grave misgivings about the venue , Sywell's Cirrus Room . It was bursting at the seams in 2016 , with many folk having to stand . Now that she is being given licence to completely overshadow yet another LAA-AGM , I can see a logistical nightmare on the horizon.
There are one or two of a certain organisation's higher order , who really do want to take a good , long and hard look in the mirror over this !

Only just seen nickswebs contribution . Nick mate , you seem to have overlooked the importance of preceding that load of drivel with :
" For the Avoidance of Doubt " ...
I don't know who you are but fairly sure I'm not your mate
Originally Posted by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY
Well Nick, you have just shot yourself and your web-building business well and truly in the foot. Do you think anyone is going to trust your business ever again? Your little gaff has had serious consequences.

Sorry Tracey for the misunderstanding.

(Actually that was just a slip of the keyboard; what I actually meant to say was I don't believe a bloody word of it. Nothing truthful has come from BiB. and just for the record it is NOT just about the word SOLO. There are plenty of other untruths and dodgy shenanigans surrounding her.
Thanks for pointing out the adverse consequences of stating the truth but I won't be losing any sleep over it .....and btw, there is no need to swear thank you
Nick