PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2018, 15:49
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY
"An appalling miscarriage of justice".
It's probable that it was a mere "slip of the tongue". Tracey is good at them .
So where did this "MoJ" take place then , was it at a crown court hearing somewhere ? The Old Bailey maybe ? Errmm no ,,,,. in a little old wooden hut on an aerodrome .
I was there too and despite the fact that everyone in attendance knew exactly why they were there , only ONE person was allowed to stand up and hold court . Us hoi-polloi were requested to "let her have her say" . Afterwhich , her team requested that because it was only the people in the room who had heard her correct version , then only the people in the room should be eligible to vote . i.e. They were attempting to fiddle the vote ! It should be pointed out that Curtis-Taylor had brought a substantial entourage along with her , in order that the expected showing of hands would go heavily in her favour . All she had to do was wipe out the effect of the by-proxy voters and she was home and dry.
Another point which needs to be addressed at this AGM is security [ more of our money, to be thrown in the shredder ] because at 2016's AGM , not one single person requested to see my membership card , same also with others I spoke to . Which begs the question , how many of Team Tracey's cohorts in attendance actually were members ?

So if we are going to be re-visiting the scene of a miscarriage of justice , then I think we can probably work out who the principal mis-carrier will be . I also has grave misgivings about the venue , Sywell's Cirrus Room . It was bursting at the seams in 2016 , with many folk having to stand . Now that she is being given licence to completely overshadow yet another LAA-AGM , I can see a logistical nightmare on the horizon.
There are one or two of a certain organisation's higher order , who really do want to take a good , long and hard look in the mirror over this !

Only just seen nickswebs contribution . Nick mate , you seem to have overlooked the importance of preceding that load of drivel with :
" For the Avoidance of Doubt " ...

Last edited by Chris Martyr; 22nd Sep 2018 at 16:05. Reason: Coz I've just spat my tea out.