PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help! Need help revalidating ME/IR in SIM (UK)
Old 22nd Sep 2018, 08:47
HelpNeeded

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Help! Need help revalidating ME/IR in SIM (UK)

So, I write in a bit of panic. I had my ME/IR revalidation booked at an ATO in the UK. Unfortunately, I got an email stating they were overbooked and now had to cancel my appointment! My expiry is the end of the month, and I can only revalidate in the SIM on or before this date.

FTA Global offer a great package for £650, which includes a 1.5 hour lesson, and the examiner for the actual examined sim 1.5h flight. Unfortunately, they have no more space available (understandable!). The same story with a few others... the only one I have found is way more expensive at £1,000 for a single hour lesson and a single hour exam with the examiner.

Is there anyone out here who can help me out or knows somewhere I could go? I'm budget conscious of course, but ideally I'd like a refresher lesson to some extent, and then to be examined but on or before Sep 30. I'm really in a state of panic as it's imperative I get this done. Not looking to renew MEP at all, just the ME/IR. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!