PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2018, 18:06
Manezytom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don’t agree with the mans actions, driving with someone on your bonnet is a complete no go and shouldn’t have happened. But why would a person risk their life to stop an road rage idiot I certainly wouldn’t. Unfortunately there is a Huge staff pax bully culture. And from arriving from the parking Marshall’s to handling agents, customer services and security goad pax and push and push them and then we get them onboard kicking off. All this comes down to is the shocking management of this airport. I fly from a range of European airports weekly and I’ve never seen such poor services. You might only see it as £3 but then you have fast track etc all squeezing you for every penny without any improvement. Yesterday at 7pm outside T3 traffic was horrific backing all the way up to styal road ! And then you’re pay in for problems they’ve caused. Not to mention parking pax in staff car parks ! Absolute joke. Judging by the replies most people aren’t flying through the airport as a passenger very often. Because trust me twice a week as a passenger you begin to wonder why anybody or any airline is flying from here.

Last edited by Manezytom; 21st Sep 2018 at 18:19.