PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2018, 10:45
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
So it was a slip of the tongue in one presentation ! I seem to recall she made that slip TWICE in the one presentation and..... having paused for dramatic effect...... she emphasized the word SOLO in both "slips".
Same as the "ALONE in an open cockpit" presentation slide- was that just a slip of the finger on the keyboard?
The interview with the reporter (fulldetails are in this thread somewhere) where they confirmed to me that you were talking to them about SOLO flights.

Trying to pull the gender card doesn't wash with me. The attempt to get to the truth would have been just the same if this was a man making the outlandish claims she made. If it was Ewald getting all the credits and awards and it was he was was making the false claims but it was subsequently found that he was accompanied by TCT then he would be the one getting the flak.

Sorry Tracey, doesn't work like that, you cannot hide behind your gender; man or woman we would want the truth. The fact that the aviation community (men and women) can see through the charade has nothing to do with your gender; it has a lot to do with you embellishing the tale.