PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Converison FAA to EASA - having a difficult time preparing for check-ride
Old 16th Sep 2018, 21:49
Transsonic2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It may help to mention where you are training, perhaps people here can recommend something better nearby
I'm currently in the center of Europe! This can be easily narrowed to only one country (Hint: France is to it's West and to Poland it's East)! I think it's somehow understandable that I don't really want to mention any names here. But location doesn't really matter to me, if there would be a school (no matter which part of Europe) which would offer me "come here" we will help you achieving your goals and try to finish you up on time! Hey I'll be on my way the very next day!

Thanks for your advise, tough! Will try to talk to this guy, but honestly I don't have much hope that things will turn to the better! Tomorrow will just be a disastrous day in the sim, a complete waste of time and money! Don't know if we will get into an argument or if I just abort the sim session and walk away and abandon my dream! Perhaps also too much time has passed and it's too long that I have been out of flying! I mean I have been an instructor myself in the US and I enjoyed it very much! The fun came to an abrupt end as I returned to Europe and started the distance learning course for the theoretical exams, what a pain! And apparently the pain is not getting better... Things are extremely frustrating for me at the moment!

Last edited by Transsonic2000; 16th Sep 2018 at 23:29.