PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deliver form MEPL in 6 Months?
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2018, 15:17
nikosas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deliver form MEPL in 6 Months?

Hello I am a student pilot in Poland.
I signed with a flight school for MEPL - IR SIM - IR-CPL.
I got my MEPL ground training and ground exam. ( I passed) 6 hrs flighht time ... then i got my MEPL practical skill test flight exam 17th November 2017( I passed it ) Later on i continued IR Sim for 45 hours. Because of my job i went back to my country.
I applied CAA to add my MEPL rating to my certificate. But the CAA sent me this email :''According to FCL.725 c Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 “The applicant shall pass the skill test within a period of 6 months after commencement of the class or type rating training course and within a period of 6 months preceding the application for the issue of the class or type rating.” You passed practical exam for MEPL rating on 17th November 2017, but you deliver your application form for MEPL rating endorsement on 17th of July 2018, so after 6 months. ''

From this email what i unsterstand. You have to complete the MEPL training in 6 months and so I already did it ! but i couldnt deliver the application form in 6 months . I couldnt find anything about delivering form in FCL.

Q 1 : Do i have to get all training from the begining ? (MEPL ground - 6 hrs flight - Skill test ?) €
Q 2 : What will happen to my MEP IR Simulator hrs ? €
Q 3 : Do i have to apply and need recommendation again for all MEPL-IR-CPL training . time

If you know something or similar thing like my situation please write .I need a HELP . If you need more details send me msg.
Thanks. Safe flight.

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.