PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2018, 13:03
Constant92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hid3
Hello gentlemen,

quite an interesting discussion has started. However, I think you misunderstood my questions.
I just asked about the internal atmosphere inside the company (e.g. if there was a huge personnel migration, either joining the company or massively leaving it) and about the working schedule and place.

I don't think these questions are too subjective and everyone has it own opinion - no, I think these are general things. E.g. working schedule - are you working in your home city/country or not? Do you work 5 days and have 3 days of rest or you do work say 12 days and have 7 days rest, etc, etc?
Are there any short or long term timetable made for pilots when to work, etc? (basically am I able to plan my personal life at least a bit in advance or is it all spontanic..)
Regarding your Wizz Air related questions, I don't think anyone here will be able to provide useful insight as the first cadet group has only recently started the type rating if I'm not mistaken. It would be best to ask these questions on the Wizz Air thread in the Terms and Endearment section of the forum.