PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2018, 18:12
Navpi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suspect those who have had a decent holiday based on price, flight, hotel , food, climate will consider their options in 2019 and suggest that whilst the airport experience was shocking the rest of the holiday was great and when they consider their options in 2019 will confirm THAT holiday package is ONLY available from Manchester, and whilst avoidable delays should be avoided will they seriously look at the nearest competitors Birmingham Liverpool and Leeds ?
I doubt it. By way of example the Birmingham/long haul westbound offering has evaporated.

Rightly or wrongly the price conscious travelling public will look at cost and opportunities and that will be Manchester.

It is up to the landlords of the airport who are running the show as they pass through to get a grip.

As with most areas of complaint a good dollop of mischievous social media coverage usually gets someones attention although granted the parishioners in Olympic House all appear to be suffering a hearing impediment !

Thank God the "AIRPORT SPOKESMAN" isn't deaf. Ive never known someone so much in demand in fact I'm beginning to wonder if MAG have any senior managers such is their reticence to appear in front of camera.