PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Medical Class 1 on hold
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2018, 09:13
G. P.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Medical Class 1 on hold

Hello fellow members ,
I am new here but I read some really useful information on this forum, which I appreciate.
I would like to ask a few questions that have been troubling me for a few days now
I am about to start my pilot training in a few months, and I went for my Medical Certification Class 1 in Bulgaria.

I passes all my physical tests with flying colours, but when the time came for an aviation psychologist exam , the psychologist told me that she cannot let me
through because I cannot pronounce the letter "l" the proper way. I was highly disappointed but appreciative of the professionalism of the director talking to me and telling me that I can come back and do my medical once the problem has been approached and fixed by a speech professional.

I have two options. Try and fix my problem within three months or try my luck in a foreign country and fix it later.
Please share any information that you have or any experience that you might have experienced in the past to help me decide.
I have always wanted to be a pilot since I can remember , not I cannot imagine doing anything else.