PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK resignations on the up again...
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2018, 09:05
flyster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ezydriver
Yeah it’s not making much sense at the Orange end either. It’s for the 380 only I understand, also secondment maybe the wrong description as one of the very few details Easyjet has released so far is that you would have to resign from Easyjet and be issued with a new contract that starts in exactly 3 years. This one detail seems to be the major blocker to most orange guys as going to the desert placing all trust on an Easyjet promise that is dated 3 years in the future is a leap of faith too far.
And then one fails Emirates training and is without a permanent job for the next 2-3 years.. haha. Never ever accept such a contract! Only with retun options! The agreed opinion between my friends, me and many other colleagues is: if you are one day unlucky with your performance, unlucky with the trainers and management decision: anyone can fail here! I just heard about one guy who had a perfect training record until he failed basetraining on the A380. Fired. Thats Emirates! Between what they say "to create a positive training environment" and what they really do is at least in many trainee's heads a certain amount of "cognitive dissonance".

Last edited by flyster; 11th Sep 2018 at 10:17.