PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker 800 pilot scam ??
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2018, 19:50
parafinburner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes this week I was called by Gianni Brin to ferry a C560XL from Bari Italy to Norway he told me to buy my own ticket and to go to Madrid and that is where he will meet me to get a validation for me to fly as a Co Pilot at 18200 Euros If you know this man I will find the bastard I will now hunt for him email me any details you have [email protected] he has caused alot of suffering to many Pilots if a job looks to good to be true it is a scam NEVER EVER BUY your own ticket lucky for me I never did it these scum bags have taken money from Pilots who have worked hard and If I find him which I will he will be stammering alot more make sure all Pilots get this mans name and report it to the FBI asap I have a UK Licence and also FAA ATP's so he was talking to the wrong man If anyone tells you you need a validation for Africa like Kenya they dont validate any licences I have worked there and same with Europe if someone buys you a ticket and put the money in your bank then do the trip as sometime there are many genuine people there so be CAREFUL
I could have been out of pocket for $2400 for a ticket as this week is high and when I got there NOTHING