PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The 64K Question..
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2018, 15:48
roybert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BayBong
a330, you could not hit harder. Totally agree with you. It does not make sense to me at all.

Actually, if the judge fines Jet Airways too, it means the kid was already sick in the 1st leg, and that Jet Airways has failed to evacuate this source of health hazard from other passengers ?!

If I were sick, would it not be my own responsibility to spare the others in my proximity of the risk of contamination ?

The judge or the family want a doctor to diagnose and heal this kid instantly so she can board the flight. If they can pay - and find - a doctor immediately available at the gate to deal with any illness in any traveller in any part of the world, why not. AC is not obliged to provide this care, nor provide it free of charge. Actually, AC ground staff did just that: remove the kid till she gets help before reboarding, consistent with AC request that travellers report their medical conditions and may ground those unfit to board.

AC should have given instruction or some logistic support for the family though.
BayBong
According to the article Jet Airways was the first leg of the trip and they allowed the passenger to travel which mean that the child wasn't sick or showing any signs of illness OR the kid actually got sick because of the smell coming out of the bathroom.

Roybert