PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL theory - Classroom versus distance learning
Old 10th Sep 2018, 13:42
augusto271

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Pudding
All I will say on this is Bristol, Bristol and Bristol wheather you do it full time at home or not.

Bristol I used between 2003 and 2005. They were amazing back then. Until you have used Bristol, you have no idea how good they are. If I had to do it all again, I would use them again at home and if you can do full time studying, great. The comforts of being at home, less cost, days off from study when you're not in the mood or something at home comes up requiring a break from it. Being able to go flying when you want. Perfect.

Bristol also have a Forum that you can use if you're there student. Why not find it and ask there for advice.
Google Bristol Ground School Forum and you will find it.

Maybe a visit down to Bristol for a look around the premises and at the material is a good idea.

good luck in your decision.
Thanks I really do appreciate your help on this! I am doing it via modular way because of those things you mentioned and also because it is less expensive. The point about choosing one is because some of my friends recommend Bristol and others recommend Aviation exam...