PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saxa is back
Thread: Saxa is back
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2018, 11:00
5aday

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NorthSouth and 3D CAM
I worked for Loganair in ABZ for 14months and 3weeks and also flew the Falcon Jet Center Twin Otter mainly on Unst Chevron contracts but also on other jobs to SUMBURGH (LSI) I calculated and checked with a lawyer in Aberdeen that my contract would not stand up in a Scottish Court and my two year point reward offsets the Training costs so I applied for a job in Jerseyand got it. I asked for Loganair in GLA to have my p40 ready as I drove south to Jersey, though I didn't bother in the end as it had no value in the Channel Islands.
Brymon took over the Chevron contract with Dash Seven ( two aeroplanes?instead of four Twin Otters) but I cannot recall when, and though Bill Bryce ordered Twin Otters and Dash Sevens, he never paid for any of them, leaving DHCanada with a huge bill. We bought some of the Brymon Twin Otters for Jersey and repainted them in JEA colours, I recall we paid DHCanada direct instead of Bill Bryce but they were wrecks really. I don't know who bought the Dash Seven from Bryce when he lost the Chevron Contract from Unst though I don't think it was the British Antartic Survey. . I think Brymon collapsed when Unst stopped for the Dash Sevens. I don't even know which airport now services the Ninian field either. Possibly LSI? British Antartic are the only other Dash Seven operator in the UK though the aeroplanes might be Falkland Island registered.

Last edited by 5aday; 10th Sep 2018 at 12:34.