PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA hacked but they're 'deeply sorry'
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2018, 18:40
Dannyboy39

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Posted this on the AAR thread...

I travel all the time like many on here and will happily moan about using Ryanair - but most of the time they will get me there on time, no issues. I've used them 30-40 times in the last 18 months and they are rarely late, if a bit uncomfortable.

I have used BA twice in the last year - first time a return to TLV; there was a total baggage system failure. And now my second trip to NCL, this happens. It’s not really good enough is it?

I didn't lose any money (I've seen some pictures on social media of affected transactions). I did however block my card before going travelling again as banks don’t send cards to hotels or other locations which aren’t your home. In the mean time I still have to pay for flights and hotels on my personal rather than business card. Frustrating.

As for Cruz, I'm not really sure how he still has a job - he seems to be made of teflon over the last couple of years. Aside from strong financial performance, the airline has regressed into a lower division when it comes to product.