PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lights On? Are they kidding?
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2003, 03:38
cjam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xplicit....you saying "And we are all pilots here right...? If you can see a beacon, or a nav light, or a landing light before you can see the aeroplane... should you really be flying?? " shows your inexperience if nothing else. There are many situations due to light or cloud/ aircraft colours when it is difficult to see an a/c but easy to see a light.
I see you are a ppl who has been registered on prune for about five minutes. Thats great, but I also note that in the five posts you have made there is significant negative comment including reference to " all you do-gooder ausis" and "rag-heads" out there.
I am pretty inexperienced myself but have had the sense to tred-lightly when I am not 100% sure of something and in the presence of folk more experienced than myself. This way you see, I might learn something from other ppruners, hell, might even make a few friends that I can call on when I travel.
There is enough negativity here already.
Also, if you plan to go on to CPL and try to find work you have a long row to hoe with ample opportunity to hone bitterness and attitude. Cheers, cjam