PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Considering quitting - A bit of talking and advice
Old 8th Sep 2018, 19:22
OlsAconye

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qazx, buddy...Im sure folks here have given ya their .02 cents so you much be a rich man by now. I started this year in Jan. from scratch after a 11 year hiatus, 4 deployments and 13 years service and i can tell you, i feel ya. The school had it share of problems and to make matters worse, the CAA in a certain Scandinavian country havent exactly been the greatest as far as deciding if they wanna be EASA or not. Taking a PPL exam and passing only to have to do it again because CAA-N aint happy with the school chosen. Long story short, i never thought id have a 2nd chance at this after all those wars and all the years away but sometimes, like most are saying, taking a pregnant pause and then getting back into the groove, you see the full picture. Dont quit and then spend time with 1 eye in the sky looking, wishing, wondering and then regretting it as they are lowering you in the dirt...give it all or get off the potty. Till you have known hardship, you will better appreciate success. You woke up this morning, most didnt. Make it happen bud.