PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LKE - Lucky Air
Thread: LKE - Lucky Air
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2018, 20:39
aussie_herb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LKE - Don’t even think about it

I spent a couple of years in Kunming working with LKE . Terrible unstable 7 day rosters . Unprofessional petulant office managers who acted like school principals , Confused mindless flight training department that kept some pilots in training for over a year before terminating their contracts for seemingly no reason . QAR culture so stupid it compromised safety . Fines up to $10,000 US for QAR events . 1 pilot was fined $6 K US for doing a go around . As a member of the Hainan group , due to their confused finances some months salaries are delayed or part paid .2 star accomodation in the middle of nowhere for over a week at times in obscure Chinese cities .They avoid paying any overtime and do not promote foreign pilots to instructors even though it’s claimed in their salary statements It might sound like sour grapes however I had a good job to go Back to so I finally gave up and went back to it . I was personally never fined and checked out immediately with no issues . What I saw made me shake my head though . If you decide to fly in China pick a major international carrier. Xiamen is the only domestic operator I would recommend however after their recent mishap
in Manila with a foreign pilot I’m not sure how they are going at the moment . Flying for a tin pot wannabe airline will end in tears and frustration .