PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2018, 14:42
Expressflight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mik3bravo
What's the monthly analysis of load factors out of SEN. They have aircraft at SEN which putting it frankly are constantly experiencing technical faults. At this stage, it's beyond a joke. I've heard through grapevine those E195s are sparsely seated over recent months. There is a major issue on those three E195s and their maintenance overheads. Safe in the air, who knows?
I'm afraid your grapevine needs renewing. As the latest monthly analysis of load factors on E195 routes is not in the public domain I can't be specific but recently they seem to have been averaging over 80%. That excludes GLA as that continues to perform rather poorly. If you consider that as being "sparsely seated" I wouldn't agree with you but it's all a matter of opinion of course. I must say that your last sentence is disappointing and hardly does you credit I feel. There have been no significant delays on the E195 routes for the past 4 or 5 days, which is as it should be but it does represent an improvement over recent weeks.

Last edited by Expressflight; 7th Sep 2018 at 15:03. Reason: Rephrasing in part