PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL theory - Classroom versus distance learning
Old 6th Sep 2018, 11:57
Kaillou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Negan
Convenience and comfort wins out Everytime for me, if I was starting again I would opt to to do exams in Poland if I had to make a choice again

When I look back the classroom certainly helped but I felt like I was still missing something for most of my lectures and it didn't quite tick the box I was looking for

Maybe it was my ATPL provider and maybe a different school might have ticked that box I was looking for but I would hazard a guess that the distance learning providers are all similar in a way

I would look for a smaller establishment in the UK if you are going to do it there, they can be a bit more personal and 1 to 1 with you where as the big providers you probably won't get the same treatment there

The smaller schools because they have less students coming in will probably be able to accommodate you better
Well i was actually planning on going to a UK school but, being French, i may have some schools around me that are cheaper and offer the same benefits ...
Can anyone confirm that airlines don't give a damn about where you took your ATPL ? Can we attend sittings outside the UK even if we enroll for a school in the UK ?