PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Shocking pictures show female RAF recruit hurled around by naked servicemen'
Old 6th Sep 2018, 11:28
NutLoose

Received 2,912 Likes on 1,247 Posts
Originally Posted by Pontius Navigator
TS, around 95 I had to try a charge against one of my airwomen for having a man in her room. She committed no greater sin than giving him a coffee to help sober up before he went home. The RAF Police didn't hesitate to charge them.

Been there, seen it and done it, visiting a girlfriend at the time at her block, I was standing OUTSIDE chatting to her through her window, the block was in a dip with steepish grass slopes around it, going to leave I slipped on the damned wet grass bank and my arm went through her window, I was told I was being charged with assault as she got hit by a piece of glass but fortunately was not injured, OC WRAF and the plods had cajouled her into that pearl, I was also being charged with being out of bounds!
On the interview I was asked if I had seen the out of bounds signs, I said yes it was screwed on the wall in front of me, I then said the fact I could stand by the Berlin wall did not put me in East Berlin, and standing looking at a sign in front of me does not put me out of bounds, nor does it put me in the WRAF block either.
The girlfriend realised what they were trying to do and soon put a stop to their insidious little tricks, I had owned up to the accident straight away and ended up with a bill for the window and that was the end of it..