PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-9
Thread: Luton-9
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2018, 19:51
gilesdavies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LTNman
Personally I would hang onto the money. November is the quietest month of the year and the end of October is close to November. You might have to factor in half term though if it clashes although I would still not bother. I guess it all depends if you want to pass though security at the last minute or give yourself plenty of time.
While LTN is far from perfect, I've had no issues with security this year, and used on numerous occasions.

Never taken more than 20 minutes, even in the morning rush. Im sure in some cases only 10 mins.

Yes the hall is a little crowded and chaotic, but they seem to run a tight ship, and keep everything flowing.

Only thing I am not keen on is sometimes you loose sight of your pocessions if they go through the X-Ray machine before you or if you get held up by the staff if they want to do any other checks on you.
Your bags and belongings can be sat at the bottom waiting to be retrieved for anyone to help themselves to. But this is an issue that could happen at any airport.