PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RV10 VH-BUY Stolen from Bacchus Marsh
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2018, 07:50
KRviator

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by The name is Porter
Lead, I don't think you're getting the point? How does a LAME know what components of the aircraft I was working on? Unless the LAME did a full and comprehensive annual. The individual that removed the aircraft from the hangar is on CCTV. There was no evidence of any 'fresh 100 hourly' taking place on CCTV.

I continue to say 'if' ........................... 'if' .......................the aircraft was flown out of this aerodrome, the ADSB must have been disabled.

Why?
Why is it being hidden?

I also continue to say: I...............was................performing............... ........maintenance.......................on................ ......the ..................aircraft......................at.......... ..........the.......................time.................... .....it..................was................removed......... .............from......................the.................. ......hangar.

That maintenance has not been recorded or cleared on the MR or the logbooks.

An attempt was made today to change the the insurance details on the aircraft i.e. change it to another companies name. The insurance company refused to change the details unless all parties were consulted, at least some organisations have gumption.

The evidence continues to build.

The bell will toll.
So let it toll. Why get on here and whinge about your companies missing RV? And do you really thing spelling it out liiikkkeee......thiiiiisss...... in an attempt to suggest those that have been following along at home are somewhat denser than your average 2x4 will achieve anything?

You say you have him on CCTV. Fine. Congratulations. We're all very happy for you. Because now you can take it to the fuzz and let the wallopers do what they are paid for. Whinging here on Prune about you not being able to sign off on the MR when what you are are really wanting to do is get back at your former partner and get 'your' -10 back ain't going to do sweet FA, except provide endless entertainment for the rest of us.

Anyway, how do you know a LAME didn't satisfy himself the aircraft was airworthy and was willing to sign off on a new MR? An RV isn't exactly a complex aircraft. Placard the transponder as INOP as he can't see the RAD43 certification and away it goes. OR perhaps doesn't go. Who really knows?