PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 3rd Sep 2018, 14:53
Flighthawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yorkshire_Pudding

3.3 USD million? Most guys on the B777 are staying 7 years to the day just to get the full provident fund payout. If you’ve actively managed the fund and only paid in standard contributions, fund values float around 150,000 USD mark.

Upgrades are 5.5 years not 3 years (some guys got upgrade letters at the 4 year mark recently but no solid word on courses, but also realistically will be checked out to line around the 5 year mark).

Plenty of guys bail before 7 years. 18 months to 3 years is also quite typical. Just what I see everyday on the line.
My funds were calculated on the Canadian dollar not US. I recently went to a road show in Toronto so that's what I based my figures on from the slide show and upgrade after 3years which seems unlikely.
So do you physically have to buy a place in order to get the housing allowance and renting does not count?

Do you guys know how many guys are leaving a month on average, due to unhappy working conditions?