PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RV10 VH-BUY Stolen from Bacchus Marsh
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2018, 10:46
KRviator

Received 123 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by TNIP
I state again, I am the nominated person on the CofA that can perform maintenance on this aircraft.
But you are not the only person who can perform maintenance on the aircraft, correct? Any LAME can sign off on it...

If it were me, and I was serious enough, I'd drain the tanks, cut off the wings with a grinder, load them and the fuse onto a flatbed to Upper Bumphuck and spend $20k on a new set of QB wings from Vans in a few months time.

The aircraft was then removed from the hangar without my knowledge.
To where? Until you know that, the rest of your allegations and suppositions are just that. You have no proof of anything, other than your RV is not where you left it.

The fact remains that the aircraft was possibly flown without a clearing endorsement being recorded on the MR or the logbook.
As is the fact it was possibly not flown anywhere.

There is also the possibly that the ADSB was disabled on the aircraft to prevent the aircraft being tracked. I ask you, and it will be asked legally, if the removal of this aircraft from Bacchus Marsh was legitimate, why was the ADSB disabled?
I ask you - and it will be asked legally (sorry... ;-P) - Can you prove the ADS-B was disabled? Doesn't sound like it at the moment... An awful lot of conjecture and dirty laundry being aired in public, IMHO...