PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 3rd Sep 2018, 01:35
FACT Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That was close and seaman, thanks for your replies. I am certainly not blinded by the fact that there are issues there and yes over time my opinion may change however this is something I need to try for myself. It’s something I’ve committed to and I will therefore go in with an open mind and give it my best.

Seaman your comment about me knowing better is a bit offsides because the reality is that I don’t. This is a big change for me but you cannot expect someone to know everything by what is said on here. It will work for some and it won’t work for others and that (in my opinion again) applies at any company one works for. You have no idea what research I’ve done (of where to move and who to fly for) and what conditions I currently live/work under so I don’t know how this comment is justified. I also have not replied with “well then just leave” and to be honest I’m sorry you’re going through a low.