PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dauntless or Sheppard Air??
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2018, 14:24
Buongiorno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Rude Dauntless For Me!

Originally Posted by Vortac the great
Hi Shepard air was very good. Just follow the instructions and you will pass. Nothing fancy but it works. Dauntless Looks good but not much direction and when I had a problem all I got back was rude reply after rude reply. then it crashed 5 days before my date which sent me to Sheppard which was stressful because I had to change from part 135 to 121(Sheppard only does 121) but I'm so glad I did.
I can certainly concur with your assessment of Dauntless replies being "rude". Dauntless was VERY rude regarding my inquiry as I received more of a lecture on etiquette than I did a response to my questions. I initially contacted them because I was favorably impressed with their beautiful website, but thankfully I had not yet spent any money with this company. As a result of the Dauntless unacceptable attitude, I would NEVER recommend Dauntless to anyone. Moreover, they have no telephone support whatsoever and the only way to communicate with them is through a web portal. You cannot actually speak to anyone at Dauntless.

I do however recommend Sheppard Air highly, as they are always courteous, helpful, and available 24/7 by e-mail and phone. Since thankfully avoiding Dauntless, I have instead taken 6 FAA written exams with Sheppard Air and have passed them all first try with the lowest score being 85; and that was for Instrument Rating Airplane. I have been very pleased with Sheppard Air in every respect.