PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 31st Aug 2018, 16:06
clumsypilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FACT Pilot
Hi all. Despite all the negativity and hate I am starting with EK in November. I have my own reasons to join and I cannot wait (Insert popcorn). As it is known now, there is no option to opt out of company provided accommodation (CPA) but one can request or send their preference of where to stay. I am a single male so an apartment is where I'll be headed no doubt. Can anyone assist with info and the names of the various buildings? I know of Maisan Towers, Grosvenor, Tecom, Manazel and Millennium
I have also been thinking about applying. People here showed me it is no heaven there. But I fly from my hometown and get paid 3500 us dollars monthly! That is 320 with average 80-90 hrs (summer 99 hrs), 40-50 legs! I have to save in dollars because currency lost 50 pct of its value during last 5 months.

I just came from early morning flight 2 legs 4hrs block total(finished at 1pm local) and I will fly again tonight 7hrs block 2 legs and layover starting at 2am local. I dont know can it be worse thn this? I have seen a 380 roster it looks way better than what I have been going through.

So I ve applied and we will see the results. I will share my experience.