PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Phenom
Thread: Phenom
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2018, 21:14
airpolice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Typhoondriver
Hello Bob,

You've made a concerted effort on a number of different threads in recent months, to convince the assembled forum that all's 'fine and dandy' at MFTS (North Wales branch).

I just wondered whether or not it was true that a number of satirical posters had recently appeared in various Valley locations, expressing apparent student discontent with the current 3 year hold, and if so, hoped you might give us all 'your take' on the sentiment&issues highlighted?

I appreciate you have a healthy logbook over the last 12 months, what about everyone else?
TD, can you explain the 700% figure? I didn't get the joke.

Bob is a company man, so don't expect any real insights in his response, if any, but you could maybe ask him how many students graduated on the most recent T2 course, and how many were chopped.

The same question about the current course would, I am sure, enlighten the people who have been holding for years.

p.s. How many students in total, have been chopped from the T2 since the new management took over a few years ago?

I don't know (of) anyone in a better position to answer those questions than Bob Viking.