PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2018, 08:40
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jonzarno

how much of this thread is about getting the truth out in the open and how much it is about perpetuating the thread for its own sake.

JZ : Your questions are as relevant now as they were 2 years ago ! The reason why this thread keeps perpetuating though , is simply because Curtis-Taylor keeps stonewalling them. The same as she will do on Friday if anyone has the temerity to interrupt her !
Because make no mistake ; she probably has no intention whatsoever of bringing up her somewhat ambiguous 'achievements' of the past . I would imagine that her talk will consist of a bit of 'aviation porridge' with a bit of STEM chucked in , then a clarion call to all the career-suppressed females of the 21st century to unshackle themselves from those iron railings and then follow Mrs Pankhurst-Taylor's steps into a wonderful career in aviation.
I may be wrong ! In fact , I hope I am wrong . With view to the sabre-rattling that has taken place from her side since LAA-AGM 2016 and the fact that this is the LAA's showcase event and the added fact that she doesn't really 'sit too well' with the majority of the membership , she may just have decided to return to Sywell and wipe the slate clean . No , I'm not on wacky-baccy , but should that be the case , then I will delete every post that I've put on here about her.
But in the highly likely event of that NOT happening , I just reiterate what happened the last time I saw TC-T at Sywell . She will be surrounded by her 'accomplices' the only person to speak will be her , and there will be one or two LAA high rollers lurking too ...............Just in case .
But @ JZ , given that your location is just a quick hop to Sywell ,,,,,,,,and if you've nothing else to do Friday..