PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2018, 01:24
TinyTee224

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1dayiwillflyaway
Thank you! I completed the online test about midnight last night and this morning got the email about reference checks. We had 14 people at our AD. There is plenty of time to chat to each other and everyone is really supportive, it's great! They ask behavioural type questions and you need to have examples. At the end those that had been interviewed chatted outside and it seems we were all asked different questions. Prepare usual examples like "difficult customers", "going above and beyond", "why you think you'd be a good cabin crew member". They are really lovely, so take your time and try to give clear examples. I was very nervous but they would know how much everyone really wants it and would understand. Good luck!! 😘
How was the online test? Ahhh that’s amazing, you’re getting responses back so quickly, you go girl 😄 I’ve booked in for the morning session because the afternoon one is booked out already and I’m flying down the Thursday afternoon and staying a night. Hopefully it goes well 🤞🏼 Thank you for telling me about the AD, I appreciate it! I’ve already got those kind of behavioural questions prepared and some others so I’ll just read them over so I have examples in my head. Eep, I’ll be nervous for sure but everyone says they’re all lovely so it’ll be great! 😊