PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2018, 01:00
1dayiwillflyaway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TinyTee224

Thats amazing that you got an email asking to do the next stage basically straight away, congratulations 😄 don’t worry about the comprehension test, I’m sure you’ll do awesome. How many people were at your AD? And what sort of questions do they ask in the individual interview? I’m just trying to prepare for my AD on Friday 😬
Thank you! I completed the online test about midnight last night and this morning got the email about reference checks. We had 14 people at our AD. There is plenty of time to chat to each other and everyone is really supportive, it's great! They ask behavioural type questions and you need to have examples. At the end those that had been interviewed chatted outside and it seems we were all asked different questions. Prepare usual examples like "difficult customers", "going above and beyond", "why you think you'd be a good cabin crew member". They are really lovely, so take your time and try to give clear examples. I was very nervous but they would know how much everyone really wants it and would understand. Good luck!! 😘